Saturday, August 5, 2017

Winners of IOL 2017!

The results of the International Linguistics Olympiad 2017 contests are now available in full online!

This post has been updated so that it lists all awards (not just the gold winners).
Individual Competition
Samuel AhmedUKGOLD
Przemysław PodleśnyPolandGOLDBest Sol. #1Best Sol. #4
Liam McKnightUKGOLD
Ruei Hung Alex LeeTaiwanGOLDBest Sol. #2
Zdravko IvanovBulgariaGOLD
Simeon HellstenUKGOLD
Brian XiaoUSAGOLDBest Sol. #3
Valentin DimovBulgariaGOLD
Elena KeskinovaBulgariaGOLD
Theodor CucuRomaniaGOLD
Andrew TockmanUSASILVER
Takumi YoshinoJapanSILVER
Joonas Jürgen KiselEstoniaSILVERBest Sol. #4
Jan PetrCzech RepublicSILVER
Harry TaylorUKSILVER
Anja ZdovcSloveniaSILVER
Eliška FreibergerováCzech RepublicSILVER
Paweł PiekarzPolandSILVER
Tereza MaláčováCzech RepublicSILVER
Ben MorrisUKSILVER
Joseph FefferUSASILVER
Ziyan LeiUSASILVER
Chih-Lun Julian LiuTaiwanSILVER
Assel IsmoldayevaBulgariaSILVER
Chinmaya KausikIndiaSILVER
Daniel VedeneevRussiaSILVERBest Sol. #5
Szymon StolarczykPolandSILVER
YAO, YUNG-JUITaiwanSILVER
Ekaterina VoloshinovaRussiaBRONZE
Emil IndzhevBulgariaBRONZE
Chirag C. DIndiaBRONZE
Iga JaworskaPolandBRONZE
Ziche ChenChinaBRONZE
Aleksei StarchenkoRussiaBRONZE
Ana Meta DolinarSloveniaBRONZEBest Sol. #1
Siye ZhuUSABRONZE
Emilian TomaRomaniaBRONZE
Can YeşildereTurkeyBRONZE
Sonia ReillyUSABRONZE
Alicja MaksymiukPolandBRONZE
Emil IngelstenSwedenBRONZE
Tanya RomanovaRussiaBRONZE
Ștefan Răzvan BălăucăRomaniaBRONZE
Tina VladimirovaBulgariaBRONZE
Matei Costin BanuRomaniaBRONZE
Yuito YoneyamaJapanBRONZE
Yuyang LiuChinaBRONZE
Nazar SemkivUkraineBRONZE
Aleksej JurcaSloveniaBRONZE
Martin NikolovBulgariaBRONZE
Vlada PetrusenkoUkraineHononourable Mention
PAN TUNG-LETaiwanHononourable Mention
Ryuhoh IdeJapanHononourable Mention
Nicole HedblomSwedenHononourable Mention
Michaela SvatošováCzech RepublicHononourable Mention
Loona VolkeEstoniaHononourable Mention
Gustavo Palote da Silva MartinsBrazilHononourable Mention
Islambek TanabayKazakhstanHononourable Mention
Alexandra SoulyHungaryHononourable Mention
Thomas ChenNetherlandsHononourable Mention
Linghui ZhengChinaHononourable Mention
Filip KarczPolandHononourable Mention
Viktor BaltinBulgariaHononourable Mention
Angikar GhosalIndiaHononourable MentionBest Sol. #1
Junnosuke KajitaJapanHononourable Mention
Arsenii OleinikRussia BelkaHononourable Mention
Willie JengTaiwanHononourable Mention
Martijn Bij de VaateNetherlandsHononourable Mention
Maria ErshovaRussiaHononourable Mention
Svetlana BaranovaRussiaHononourable Mention
Bálint MazzagHungaryHononourable Mention
Jakub FamulskiPolandHononourable Mention
Weronika MotkowskaPolandHononourable Mention
Jae Hee KuhRep. of KoreaHononourable Mention
Yelyzaveta StoliarchukUkraineHononourable Mention
Richard LuhtaruEstoniaHononourable Mention
Shardul ChiplunkarIndiaHononourable Mention
Angellika VojevodinaLatviaHononourable Mention
Alina YanUkraineHononourable Mention
Rujul GandhiIndiaHononourable Mention
Sagnik AnupamIndiaHononourable Mention
Seonmin LeeRep. of KoreaHononourable Mention
Oleh KuzykUkraineHononourable Mention


Best Team Average in the Individual Competition
UK K team
Samuel Ahmed, Simeon Hellsten, Harry Taylor, Kamran Sharifi
Solvers’ Choice Award
Tae Hun Lee (#4)
Team Competition (Thursday)
Gold
Chih-Lun Julian LiuTaiTWO
Taiwan
PAN TUNG-LETaiTWO
Taiwan
Ruei Hung Alex LeeTaiTWO
Taiwan
Tseng, YuanTaiTWO
Taiwan

Silver
Iga JaworskaPoland Ą
Jakub FamulskiPoland Ą
Paweł PiekarzPoland Ą
Przemysław PodleśnyPoland Ą

Bronze


Aleksej JurcaSlovenia
Ana Meta DolinarSlovenia
Anja ZdovcSlovenia
Maja BošnjakovićSlovenia
Congratulations to everyone who participated, well done! We hope you have enjoyed your stay in Ireland and wish all delegations a safe trip back home!

9 comments:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete


  2. Do you need an urgent loan to pay your bills? Contact monevoloanfunds@outlook.com to get a fast loan transfer to you within the period of 7 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rent loan, Car loan, Business loan, Home mortgage, Educational loan, Construction loan.., Commercial mortgage? Apply now Email: monevoloanfunds@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

    Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


    ReplyDelete
  5. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Today.via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Tracy jane ,I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr William Peter for your loan application .I was in need of $40,000 loan to buy a new car and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for my loan application and i receive my loan successfully.kindly contact Mr William Peter for your loan: do not hesitate to send your request to him via e-mail:(Williamspeter199@gmail.com) or WARSUPP at +233264866768 or text : +1(503) 773-9864

    ReplyDelete
  7. DO YOU NEED A LOAN? IF YES Email:info.adolfrogerloans@yahoo.com:FOR YOUR LOAN TODAY,WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.

    Dear Sir, Madam,

    Do you need a loan? Are you interested in getting any kind of loan?
    Or are you financially worried? Do you have a debt to pay? If yes,
    We give out loans to all parts of the world. To get your loan today,
    Contact us now Via company Email address at :info.adolfrogerloans@yahoo.com:

    We Expect your prompt responds, we are at your service.

    Best Regards,
    Adolf Roger
    M/D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Company work according to clear, flexible, transparent and easy to understand terms. We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world. You may have bad credit, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact us via e-mail now: paulsonloaninvestment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

    ReplyDelete